Sunday, July 24, 2011

5301 Week 2 Reflection

This past week was our first week back to school, so I've had some difficulty juggling my job work and grad school work.  I hope to begin managing my time a little better in the coming weeks.

I can't beleive that week two is already over!  This course is moving by so quickly and I am pleased about how much I've learned so far.  I been enjoying our reading assignments, but this week I enjoyed the videos much more.  I feel like listening to the administrators talk about their real experiences "stuck" so much more than the readings.  I hope there are more real videos to come!

I'm a little nervous about my action plan.  I haven't had much time to sit down with my advisor because she's been busy, too.  I hope to schedule a meeting with her this week to help me fill out the action plan template.  Now, I'm anxious to start week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment